Yarny Thought of the Day

Detangling some cashmere blend yarn for a friend was a mistake. I wanntsssess it! My preciousssss!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trying out Google Docs with a Knitting List!

So, with Christmas coming up, as well as my birthday, I'm of course freaking out over getting gifts made. Then on top of it is NetTrek 2.0! I should have known work would be crazy too, what with so many people tackling classes and finals as well as the holiday chaos.

I shall try to be caaaaalm, peaceful, and think about how much Web 2.0 has done for me and my hobbies. I use Wikipedia a lot, and sometimes enjoy laughing at the antics on YouTube. I just never called it "Web 2.0." I think it'll be such a part of people's lives that they don't really think of the days before the internet was so interactive. It just really seems like a natural progression.

I'm actually going to participate in some "social media" once I get a pattern done and put it up on http://www.ravelry.com . It's such a good website for knitters and crocheters. Sure, there's that whole registration wait, but it's well worth it. I really need to put project pictures up there (and here, right?)

So here's my Google Doc, all ready to mess with anywhere, anytime.
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhm43265_0ckxqp8fr

I expect it to have tons of changes as I learn new skills!

1 comment: